Published: 10 Mar, 2022
Laravel Optimization Guide is a must for businesses that prefer Laravel development for their business
applications. And these days, most large & small companies choose Laravel development for their business application. But are you worried about its performance? This article will share tips from Laravel
developers on improving Laravel app performance.
Laravel is the most used web framework among developers worldwide, as of 2021, according to statista and eCommerce website development services. It has emerged as an efficient web PHP framework. It is free and open-source, released for the first time with its beta version in 2011. The framework structure and the associated libraries ensure that developers create robust code with less effort. To bring the best in our content on Laravel comprehensive guide, we have shared some proven practices that will help you optimize the Laravel framework.
2. Quick Ways To Laravel Optimization
3. Guide To Boost Laravel Optimization Performance
Laravel business application is analyzed on two significant factors that are important for any application
to deliver –
(Both of these are essential and interlinked)
The business apps and management information systems mainly created with Laravel must work swiftly
and respond fast. Changing lifestyle gives rise to new technologies, here you can dive in more about Augmented reality for businesses in 2022.
Here we are sharing some quick ways that you can use to optimize Laravel to become faster –
These tips will help you speed up things, but now we will share some more Laravel development tools with you, that might seem difficult at first but this is going to completely accelerate the performance of your Laravel framework
Go through the solutions we have shared below in the Laravel optimization guide –
1. Config caching: To optimize the coding parts of the PHP system, one can use Artisan cache config
from the Laravel Library. It helps you reconstruct and optimize your codes to reuse and free up
the cloud for better speed.
2. Routes Caching: Another form of caching that is crucial for apps that imply multiple use routes;
optimize it to remember the route files for the next batch of data.
3. Cache Query Result: Caching benefits in queries and results. Your site’s performance enhances
with caching. The predictive modelling stores and utilizes the query frequencies for improving
4. Optimizing class-map: Some of the requests require multiple files from multiple locations. An
optimized data mapping helps in boosting server speed. Combine all the requisite files in a single file and store them in one place.
5. Effective Plugin Usage: You must choose plugins wisely from the vast library of Laravel tools; only add those that efficiently add value to your PHP framework. Avoid overlapping the plugins as it
slows down the system’s speed.
6. Compilers: The compilation time and the techniques used to minimize the compiling time are
essential in Laravel software. Therefore, you need to get JIT compilers for improving your framework. The conversion rate of codes depends on the user, and the JIT compiler makes sure
7. Assets Bundler: Minimize the frequency of HTTP requests with asset bundling. The Mix tool by
Laravel comes in handy for categorizing different HTML assets that increase retrieval efficiency.
8. SEO: Laravel employs search engines in websites, so the search engines should be more targeted for effective functioning.
9. Assets Minifying: Assets Minifying helps you crisp the bulk data, and hence smaller assets become
easier to find, replace, and read and easier in optimizing.
10. Leveraging Content Delivery Network: Some websites load static assets from the host server,
which slows the processing; you can use Content Delivery Network or CDN server to do the same stuff, which will improve the page speed.
11. Autoload composer: Composer Autoload provides you with the best features that store and use
local data that is pre-associated. With this feature, your file directives can autoload the source files for an application. This process can optimize websites that do not use classes.
Laravel 8 is the new, powerful and latest version of Laravel that has come up with improved performance
and improved maintenance. Laravel 8 documentation will help you install the latest laravel with all-new
capabilities and features in a step by step guide.
I am sure that these optimization tips will help you to optimize and improve the performance of your
business app. If you need Laravel development services for eCommerce websites or business applications,
our 18+ years website development company has a team of expert developers and designers who can
handle each web and mobile application development exponentially.
Copyright © 2024 NetMaxims Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
All Rights Reserved